Thursday, May 1, 2008

Draft: Japan -Owen

Sunday 3-30-08. First day in Japan.
I just woke up. Yesterday I arrived in Narita, Japan. I took a train to tokyo station. Then I took a train to ginza which wasn't very long. Then I went to my hotel. It is an old fashion hotel. Then I went to an indian restaurant. Then I walked back to the hotel. Then we laid out the beds. There is a closet where they are stored. First, you put the bottom cusion. Then, you put on another sheet. Then you put on the rest of the bed.

4-2-08. Tokyo.
Tokyo was fun. I ate Inari sushi almost every night. The hotel was old-fashioned and had tatami. They had stones at the front which is where you take off your shoes. The you put some slippers on. Then you go up the elevator to your room. Then you take off your slippers in the room because the slippers wear out the tatami. When you go to the bathroom, you have to wear special slippers. I went to lots of department stores to get dinner. I also went to a toy store and I got some toys: Anpanman, Mario, and Luigi. Oh, I also go some anpan. I will show you anpanman because you probably don't know him.

Tsumago and Magome.
Tsumago was fun. I also walked to Magome. The hike was about 6km long and 2 hours long. I went up and downhill. Also, my parents taught me som kanji. I will show you some: =small, =big, =mouth, =go in, =go out, =entrance, =exit, =person, =tree. Ok, now I will talk about the train ride. First of all, I saw Mt. Fuji. Last but not least (maybe least, but I wouldn't say that), I played video games half the time.

Kyoto (or -).
Japan was fun. I feel sad that I left. Now let's talk about Kyoto (there are two ways to write it, - or -). I like the looong walks. I got to talk with Grant. I also met some nice friends of my mom. I like Mrs. Koyama (or - - - ) the best. Then Rieko (who I already knew). The Dr. Uno (we call him "Dr. One"). The Yuko. Mrs. Ko brought us to an entertainment thing (I forget what it's called) and the Pokeman Center. Dr. Uno lead us to a cool restaurant and rotenbudo (outside bath).

No comments: